[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WisconsinFoosball.com • View topic - 2007 Fall Leagues

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:57 am 

give that plato dude a call! Make him drive you. Someday he'll prove to be good for somethin. (besides Halo) Maybe tonight he'll pick you up and prove his worth.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: new to mke league
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:13 pm 

I just moved to Oconomowoc from Madison and am interested in getting back into leagues or playing foos with people who actually know how to play. Did your fall league just start? Do you do DYPs some night where I can drop in?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:24 am 

Keep checking the site, we post often for DYP's and pick-up nights. If I'm not mistaken, every other Tuesday night will be a draw night and leagues start this week. Contact Eric Weishaar about joining the league, there might still be an open spot.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:56 am 

To chime in quickly, Oldman or anyone from down there, if the "Places to Play" on this website is not accurate for milwaukee, could someone give me an updated list so I can add the spots?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:52 am 

Madtown,

Leagues will start this Tuesday. I think we are at even numbers right now, depending on if your ranking. We have an A and a B league set up with the B league having a handicap system. Every other Tuesday will be an Open Handicapped draw so come on down for that. You can be a sub if you'd like if someone cannot make it. The first draw will be next Tuesday at J Reily's in Menomonee Falls. We have a few home bars to play at so the location of the draws may change from week to week. Feel free to email or PM me with any questions.

Email= skiinmf@aol.com

Hope to see you around!

Eric

Offline Profile  

Post subject: re: places to play
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:26 pm 

Steve's on Bluemound
5841 W Bluemound Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53213
(414) 257-3210
1 Table

J Riley's
N85W15964 Appleton Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
(262) 255-9937
2 Tables

BBC Bar & Grill
2022 E North Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414) 272-7263
1 Table

There is also a new place called Fanatics in old 3rd ward but I can't find their info on google. They have 1 table with another on the way. Someone else should know their address since we are playing league there.

Vitucci's on the east side used to have a table, but I haven't been there in over a year and when I was there last the table was in terrible condition. Dunno if anyone has a more recent update.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:50 pm 

Fanatics
185 N Jefferson
Milwaukee

For those playing tomorrow....... Fanatics has now 2 tables so for the people scheduled at Fanatics/Axels please go to Fanatics, the bar owner is very anxious to have us and I would like to have a strong showing so we can build on that relationship.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:53 pm 

Do you guys want us to add that to the places to play listing on the main site?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:47 pm 

I think Axel's, Steve's, BBC, Riley's and Fanatics should all be listed. Leave Vitucci's off unless someone finds out they fixed the table.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: registration
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:18 am 

hi i'm new to this site. just wondering when/where/how i sign up for a tournament. do i have to have a partner?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:47 pm 

FYI Everyone!

Tomorrow is an off night for Foos Leagues so there will be a Handicapped draw at Fanatics. (See previous post for address)

There are two tables there with air hockey, a video arcade and even XBOX if you want to blast some HALO 3. If you haven't been there yet you should check it out.

Also, they have been offering $4.50 pitchers of beer for Foosers.

I think this could be a great place to play the owners seem eager to have us and if you don't show up I will call you various names insulting your manhood the next time I see you. (Just ask Bryan Louis aka Appletini man, it's not pretty)

Starts at 7:30 8 pm

Post if you are coming, (some people don't come if they don't see posts for it)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:52 pm 

I should be able to stop out. I was there on saturday, and they have two over head lights for both of their tables now. Everything looks ready to roll.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:29 pm 

I'm going to try to make it too.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 pm 

John and I will not be making it as we actually have to play a makeup from last week at Rileys. I'm going to try and check out Fanatics over the weekend though, it sounds like it could be cool. I should be attending the next draw.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:53 am 

May wonders never cease...I shall try to be at Fanatics tonight...

plato

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Moderators: bryanlouis, the bert Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next