It is currently Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:44 am 

DYP Results:

1st: Brett/Erik (DD)
2nd: Street/Brandon
3rd: Brian/Bob
4th: Jay/Joe

Awesome league everyone! Thanks to all that participated, the food and drink went over last night, trophies turned out good and it seemed like everyone had a great time. Big thanks to Craig for running the draw and to Brotz for traveling up to celebrate his early birthday with us. Another thanks to Erik for being a stellar defensive presence in route to our victory last night!

Everyone enjoy the summer off and we'll re-convene in fall for league :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:40 pm 

I had a very enjoyable evening last night.

Jay and Kari, thank you guys again for all of your hospitality and Kari for driving us around. It is appreciated more than you know.

Bob, sorry, things were going fine until an arsenal of double shots kept coming at me. Thanks to all who got them for me, some I don't even remember who they came from. They were certainly appreciated last night, however my head wasn't to happy with them this morning!

I also found that if you take a $1500.00 Tungston watch and scrape it on a concrete floor, you can damage and scratch the face of it (which was make of a sapphire crystal which also was supposed to be undamagable). Sorry Jake.

Again, I had an excellent time. Brandon, you made some amazing shots from the back. You guys are getting better and better up there every time I go there, and I seem to be getting worse and worse. Guess that's part of getting old and having 4 kids. It's just great to get out and still be able to play once in a while.

Thanks guys,

Offline Profile