[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
WisconsinFoosball.com • View topic - 2010/2011 Oshkosh Foosball League

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:53 pm 

Foos league is alomost here, and I for one, can't wait! I'm sure the long, muggy, rainy, mosquito filled summer has something to do with it. :?

I hope everyone is ready for another fun filled season of foosball! Midstate Amusement Games is currently taking sign-ups for the Oshkosh foosball league on their website www.midstateamusements.com (sign-up deadline is September 23rd). The league starts in October and typically runs thru the end of March. We play every Thursday at 7:00pm, and we use the VIFA two man format, with a maximum of 4 subs per team. The format incorporates a handicap rating system that's straightforward, and competitive for all skill levels. The leage kick-off meeting will be held at Casey's Pub on September 11 at 6:30pm. If you plan on playing this season, please attend the meeting, as we will be voting on several key topics (trophies, jackets, payouts, playoff format, etc.) Also, there will be a draw following the meeting at 7:00pm which is open to everyone.

We're always looking for new players, so please spread the word. This league is full of talented players, and in my opinion, the perfect place to test and hone your skills.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the Kick-off meeting!
:wink:
If you have any questions contact Midstate at (920-231-6436), or you can call my cell (920-851-3467)

Thanks,
Shawn O'Brien

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:50 pm 

So how does this work? Seeing how I can find a partner in the Green Bay League. Im considering joining the "Dark Side". I will miss 1 thursday out of a months time, taking in consideration that this is where a sub would come in handy... I would probably just show up to Caseys on the 11th to get the low down. But I am interested in this league..

~~Yags~~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:58 pm 

You would need a partner for our league too, but show up for the draw on the 11th anyway. Maybe there will be someone there that is looking for a partner or for a third to rotate.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:52 pm 

Here is your league's flyer:
http://www.wifoos.com/_files/Oshkosh%20 ... 202011.pdf

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Oshkosh league
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:33 pm 

Yags, You told me that after the MASS DESTRUCTION that we put on everyone at state that you were going to unite forces with the EVIL EMPIRE (Fox Valley Foosball). This league is Super Competitive and a great time. I have seen you play and progress and its time for you to take the next step. Do not worry about finding a partner or sub, we will set you up with one and a bar to play at as well. Definitely come down next Saturday and check it out, play the draw and test your STEAL. Bring some other players from GB so they can see how we do things. back to back TEAM STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Yours Truly,
C-MURDUR FOOSBALL

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:14 pm 

Yea Chad it sounds like I will be joining this league. I have someone who is interested in joining with me. Just waiting on that person for confirmation. I will be down there the 11th. See you guys then.

~~Yags~~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 pm 

Thanks Brett for posting the flyer!! I will try to make it to Foos league opener! You have an amazing league! I will miss it!! Thank you to Bryan and Brett for running awesome leagues that work with beginners.

I am going to venture on to the 'dark side' and see what I can accomplish this season in Oshkosh with Jags and Teddy will play some too.

Nothing is to be assumed about the state tournament with me!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:16 am 

Jags=Yags (sorry)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:06 am 

Results for Draw (CASEY"S BAR) 09/11/2010
6 teams

1st AJ Adleman/ Shannon Holmes (Shark) Payouts $60
2nd Chad W. (C. Murder) / Randy Rahnn $40
3rd Shawn Obrien / Bryan (Rockstar) $20
4th Bill Miller/ Jeff Marshak
5th Tim Shew (CASH MONEY)/ Amanda Topher
6th Chris Adamaski / Julia Richards

Great playing. Look forward to seeing everyone at league and draws soon.
AJ you played awesome, it was nice to see you make it out. It is always fun playing against you. It brings back a lot of old memories. (War Stories)

Chad

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:35 pm 

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 pm 

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:26 pm 

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:01 am 

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:54 pm 

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:30 pm 

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Moderators: bryanlouis, the bert Go to page 1, 2  Next