It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:57 pm 

Hey Folks,

I'd like to start by saying thank you for welcoming me to your forum, and I look forward to finding some competition on here. I am Marquette University student that works for a bar on campus, and I recently got our owner to get a brand new Tornado table for the bar. My buddies and I wanted to get a league going because we all wanted some new competition. So The Harp and Shamrock has allowed me to start a league that they will help run the league. The league will be a 1 on 1 league where you will be matched up with someone every week. The two of you have to email and set up a date in that week that you want to get your games in. You will play best 3 of 5, and you will report your scores to the bartender. We would love to have it all on one night, unfortunately we only have one table right now. The league will run for 8 weeks and then there will be playoffs. The league has a 15 dollar entry fee, and there will be cash prizes, trophies, and bar tabs for the top places. I hope some of you may be interested and if you have any questions please email me at samuel.jurken@marquette.edu

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:53 pm 

Hi Samuel,

Kudos to you for getting this started. How many players do you have committed right now? Since I have previous obligations in addition to our own foos league, I'm not sure that I'd be able to join up but I do know of a Milwaukee area fooser that travels to play and may be interested. I'll shoot him this info.

Please keep us posted as to the status of your league and feel free to post the weekly results on the League Forum.

Rich P
Sheboygan, WI

Offline Profile