It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:32 pm 

We played Adam and Sean earlier in the Bracket in Open Doubles. They came threw the Losers side and now they will need to do the Two Scoop thing. The only chance they had was to talk Tom and Myself out of playing and saving the match for a later date. Now thinking about it. We probably should of played then and there. I remember scoring four straight points with four clean passes. Never seen two players at a lose of what to do. There were, on there end, many conversation on "should we change". That's what there time-outs were about. Each gave it a go. Same results. We have all seen the sail of players unwind-ed. But the ship never left shore. Date is set for a rematch. We just need to work out the time. I will not respond to on there post to show my protest.

Myles

Last edited by MylesB on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:56 am 

They are complaining about jarring on the other thread. We all know Sean can't pass and Adam can't catch. Did anybody even catch a pass. NOT ONCE! Must of been that Possible jar that ONE time. Which I admitted. It was may backup Bar game that did you in though.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:53 pm 

I say we hold a DYP Saturday, February 7, 2015 and play the finals after or in the middle (then we would have a crowd). Lot of trash talking on two separate threads. :-)

You are all just lucky I didn't come to play Open (as Sean says, it was fear that done it). :-0

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:34 pm 

Myles, I hope you're hungry cuz I'll be serving up those two scoops faster than Baskin Robins. I just added 7 new holes to my pull shot.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:54 am 

Just because you went to open hand does not add more shots. Put Sean up front and just keep shuffling back there.

Offline Profile